Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Anthem Lights at Wonder Jam

The late '80's - early '90's have returned!  Boy bands. Do you remember changing the radio station whenever Backstreet Boys, New Kids on the Block, or Boyz II Men songs came on?  I do.  Well, those days have returned again with Anthem Lights.


Chad Graham, Caleb Grimm, Kyle Kupecky, and Alan Powell make up the vocal talents of Anthem Lights. The four male vocalists and a lone drummer take the stage. Coordinated dance moves and on-stage gymnastic leaps bring the female audience members to their feet.


My son, Abram, pointed out the striking similiarity in appearance of Kyle Kupecky to the Winklevii of The Social Network fame.  What do you think?


Anthem Lights began the set with their current radio single "Can't Shut Up" and followed with "Can't Get Over You" and "Outta My Mind" plus an acoustic number.

Please don't think that I am being too hard on Anthem Lights.  They do produce catchy tunes with heartfelt lyrics, especially "Can't Shut Up".
I had a heartbeat, I was breathing
And I kept going and going without a reason
I was living, just to be living
Until He really gave me life
This much I know, I am not alone
And I know I’m not the only one who found a way home
It’s not a secret, don’t have to keep it deep inside
Let's just wait and see how Anthem Lights continue to progress.

Catch Anthem Lights here

1 comment: