Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Antidote - Show 15, Jan 11/12 new show recording


The Christmas holidays are over and The Antidote returned to the Trent Radio studio.  My first show back was Jan 11th (yes, I've been a slacker about posting this show).   Over Christmas  my son, Abram, helped me lay out a show that featured some of his favourite Christian tracks.  You'll have to excuse some of the glitches in this recording.   I had some problems in the studio that night when the computer program driving the show froze.


Listen to The Antidote live on Trent Radio 92.7 FM, Wednesdays from 9 - 10 EST. You can also access a live stream here.


Check out the recording of show 15 of The Antidote here.


Next week?  Metal Mayhem.  We look at the top Christian metal albums of all time as listed by HM Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment