Friday, February 24, 2012

The Antidote - Show 21, Lauren Mann & The Fairly Odd Folk


Calgary indie-folk band Lauren Mann & The Fairly Odd Folk joined me in the studio this past Wednesday.  Lauren, her husband and bandmate Zoltan, and two other band members squeezed into the studio with me for a conversation about their music. We had a great time discussing her soon-to be-released CD, Over Land and Sea.  

Listen to the show with Lauren Mann & The Fairly Odd Folk here

Listen to The Antidote live on Trent Radio 92.7 FM, Wednesdays from 9 - 10 EST. You can also access a live stream here.

Be sure to tune in next week as my son Josiah and I bring you: Ska Lives!I recorded an interview with Five Iron Frenzy guitarist Micah Ortega.  We spoke about Five Iron being reformed and what's happening with the band. Plus, listen to an hour's worth of excellent ska tunes. Next Wednesday come out of the closet and admit that you really are a fan of ska!

No comments:

Post a Comment